Direct Episode Downoad!
Gen Benay, Justin MacNeill and Marc Plante operate Stray Dog Brewing Company. The brewery is based in Orleans, Ontario and opened its doors on July 21, 2017. Follow them online @StrayDogBeer (Twitter), Stray Dog Brewing Company (Facebook) and StrayDogBeer (Instagram).
- This episode has authentic brewery sounds!
- This is where Orleans is.
- Past episode catch up: #32 - Stray Dog Brewing Company and #21 - National Capital Homebrew Compeition.
- Do you remember Stock Pot Ales (now Stalwart Brewing Company) at the Wellington Gastropub?
- Don't yell at me, I know Orleans Brewing Company is in the works, but they haven't opened a physical brewery yet. For now, Stray Dog is the only Orleans Brewery.
- You may have had Justin's beer before, as a prize he brewed a ProAm with Nita Beer Company - Tropical Knock Out.
- Their California Common "This One" was brewed at Forked River Brewing Company before the brewery was up and running.
- What is a California Common-styled beer?
- RSS: http://613beercast.libsyn.com/rss
- Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
Join the Conversation!
- Have you visited Stray Dog Brewing Company in Orleans? Join the conversation on our Facebook Group: 613BeerCast - After Dark.
- Rate us on iTunes and help us spread the word of awesome Ottawa craft beer!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, we post pretty pictures of ourselves there!
- Do you think the brewery noises add a little ambiance to the podcast? Let us know by sending us an e-mail.