Katy is joined by Sasha from Ottawa Beer Events and Melanie from Barley's Angels Ottawa to dive into her growing collection of Beau's Greener Futures bottles.
- The Greener Futures Project launched on July 1, 2011, with the goal of raising money to invest into sustainability projects at Beau's All Natural Brewing Company. Members of the Greener Futures Project get access to special barrel-aged releases. The project is now in its third phase.
- Have an amazing bottle to share? You should attend #OttBottleShare!
- Know your beer off flavours.
- Have you ever had a... Michelada - Porch Climber - Iceberg?
- How do you make a flavour memory?
- Spiegelau's barrel aged beer glass.
- Katy is a trusted traveler, but should she be?
- Mr. Hyde Roggenbier - Gamay Barrel Aged (2013
- Party of Five - Merlot Barrel Aged (2014)
- Doc's Feet Dubbel - Merlot Barrel Aged (2013)
- Oktogon - Brandy Barrel Aged (2014)
- Thirty Three and a Third - Rum and Bourbon Barrel Aged (2015)